Six night Krakow and Warsaw twin from £269pp
Poland’s second largest city, Krakow is a treasure trove of historical delights. Filled to the brim with castles, cobbled alleys and an incredible mixture of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
Warsaw has a mixture of old and contemporary architecture with modern skyscrapers and pastel buildings. Enjoy the best of both in this brilliant twin centre.
From £269pp, enjoy a three night stay in Krakow at the Sympozjum Hotel, also including a memorable Auschwitz & Birkenau tour, before taking a scenic train transfer to Warsaw for another three night stay at the Golden Tulip Warsaw, both on a Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Return flights from UK airports
- Six night hotel accommodation
- Hand baggage*
- Train between destinations
- Auschwitz & Birkenau Tour
- Airline meals
- Hold baggage
- Return private transfers
- Return shuttle transfers
- Tours & excursions
- Travel insurance
- City tax payable locally
- *Hand baggage allowance varies with airline
- Limited availability
- Instalment options
- Prices based on two adults sharing
- Airport transfers not included
- Hold baggage not included