Exclusive 14 night Nile Cruise & Stay from £499pp
- Return flights from UK airports
- Hand baggage
- Hotel accommodation
- Full board Nile cruise
- Resort tax payable locally
- Instalment options
- Low deposit options
- Limited availability
- Offer subject to availability
- Prices based on 2 adults sharing
- The operator reserves the right to change the sequence of the itinerary due to any navigator circumstances but all included tours will be arranged.
- Please note that no on-shore visits mentioned will be included unless an excursion package has been purchased (please ask us for more information).
- Prices quoted do not include local tips. The suggested amount is £4 per person per day, to be paid locally (covering porters at airport, all ship staff and drivers etc)
Hotel Sea Star Beau Rivage
Take this unique chance to spend 14 nights exploring and relaxing in mystifying Egypt. Your holiday will start with a three-night stay in Hurghada, staying at the five-star all-inclusive Sea Star Beau Rivage. You will then travel down to Luxor to board a five-star Nile cruise boat on a full-board basis. After your seven-day cruise, you will then travel back to Hurghada to relax for a further four nights at the Sea Star Beau Rivage, all inclusive.
The majority of amenities and activities at this resort are included in the room rate; guests will not be charged extra for meals, drinks, activities, or use of both land and some land sports. See below for more details. All-Inclusive food and beverages All-Inclusive food and beverages: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner Soft drinks, tea, coffee and local alcoholic drinks Snacks and late dinner, Afternoon tea time, Afternoon ice creams for children Not included: Premium wines/alcohol, minibar items, drinks until midnightin the disco. All drinks served in glasses.
Typical Nile Cruise Itinerary
Day 1: Relax on board the ship and stay overnight in Luxor
Day 2: Spend the morning visiting the East Bank, Karnak and the Luxor temples. In the afternoon, sail to Edfu where you will stay overnight.
Day 3: Visit Edfu Temple (not included in any excursion packages, additional charges apply) and in the afternoon sail to Kom Ombo where you can visit the temple. Over night, sail to Aswan
Day 4: Visit Philae Temple and High Dam
Day 5: Make an early morning visit to Abu Simple Temple (not included in any excursion packages, additional charges apply) and in the afternoon, sail to Edfu where you will stay overnight
Day 6: Sail to Luxor where you will stay overnight
Day 7: Visit the West Bank, the Valley of the Kings (Local entry fee applies), Hatschepsut and Memmon Colossi (chargeable)
Day 8: Disembark after breakfast