Grecotel Corfu Imperial
It’s the island of Corfu, where Grecotel occupies the most gorgeous Kommeno peninsula, one of the most exclusive spots in the Ionian harbours. Corfu Imperial nestles peacefully in the lush scenery and pristine waters of its own private peninsula. Arriving with your private yacht direct on our exclusive Kommeno, check-in will take place direct ‘on board’, club car service will waiting for your private villa-palazzo transfer and the Corfu Imperial experience just started!
MON REPOS – Mediterranean Buffet Restaurant
Combined with a flair for showcasing contemporary Mediterranean food and sweeping views over the Ionian Sea, the “Mon Repos” Mediterranean restaurant at the Corfu Imperial promises to stimulate your senses.
Choose from a variety of hot and cold dishes and delicious desserts.
Open for: Breakfast and Dinner daily
Cuisine Type: International
A place to meet and enjoy cocktails, refreshing long drinks and hot beverages served in the lively Corfu bar area or at the peaceful lounges. For many guests, the evening begins at the Alkinoos Lobby Bar, for enjoying the glorious sunset while sipping creative cocktails. Lounge music complements the relaxed mood, while a selection of snacks and light meals is offered till the early hours. Open: All day
Daytime: Resort Casual. Cover-ups are required for breakfast and lunch. Footwear is required in restaurants & bars at all times.
Evening: Elegant casual attire. No beachwear or shorts in the evening. Gentlemen – long trousers and shirts with sleeves (short or long) in all restaurants & bars.
INDOOR 32m2. SLEEPS 3
The elegant, spacious guestrooms are decorated in glamorous Italian style with rich fabrics, parquet floors and antique furniture. Satin headboards and bedcovers on the king size beds add luxurious touches. Magnificent views of established gardens and the Ionian Sea from the floor-to-ceiling picture windows and the balcony. Some with connecting door.
INDOOR 32m2. SLEEPS 3
The brand new spacious guestrooms have been lifted to fresh heights with exclusive decoration. They feature elegant furnishings, designer fabrics and a fusion of old fashioned hospitality décor highlighted with modern amenities where you instantly feel at home. The ivory and beige hues perfectly matched with parquet floors create a luxurious atmosphere in these unique light-filled guestrooms. magnificent views of established gardens and the Ionian Sea from the floor-to-ceiling picture windows and airy furnished balcony for summer living. Some with connecting door.
INDOOR 31m2. SLEEPS 3
Superior bungalows are set in the verdant gardens with access to one of the hotel’s private beaches. They offer spacious accommodation for couples. The classical Italianate furniture reflects the Corfiot history. The pretty mosaic-tiled bathroom has bath, WC and separate shower cubicle in some bungalows. Panoramic floor-to-ceiling glass doors lead out to a balcony or terrace and lawn equipped with sun loungers.
• Private peninsula with Italianate gardens
• Private coves with 3 sandy beaches
• 281 luxurious sea view guestrooms including suites, dream villas & palazzos with private pools and New Penthouse family suites.
• Luxuriously appointed Lounges
• Library Salon for music & games
• Opulent ‘Alkinoos’ Lounge Bar
• Nostalgic ‘Odysseus’ lounges & terraces
• ‘Mon Repos’ Restaurant with extensive gourmet buffets
• Inspired island cuisine at acclaimed ‘Aristos’ Restaurant
• ‘Nafsika’ Poolside Restaurant for casual all-day dining
• ‘Yali’ Fish Restaurant with spectacular seafront setting
• Beach & Pool Bars
• Resort-style large freshwater pool
• Light-filled indoor pool
• ‘Elixir’ Beauty Spa
• Sea view meetings & function space with stunning sea views
• Facilities for beach, island & garden events
• ‘Charisma’ Jewellery, ‘Sunstores’ holiday shop & boutiques
• Day & evening entertainment
• Grecoland children’s club with Discovery Adventures. Tasty Corner free kids dining for excellent family vacations.
• Superb watersports & great sports facilities
• Easy accessible mooring for yachts at the luxury hotel in Corfu
• 24-hour room service
• Multi lingual staff
• Guest Relations Office & Privilege Club services
• Personalised VIP services
• Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental / Excursions, Airline information, Bank-Exchange, Credit cards, Porter
• Medical Services; Doctor on call – 24-hour, Chemist 5km, Hospital 12km, Medical centre 8km
• Private dining options
• Special meals upon request
• Dry cleaning/laundry
• Postal services
• Business services – Internet Corner
• FREE Wi-Fi Internet connection
• Private Parking
• Electric club car service
• Newspaper/magazine service
• Baby-sitting service
• Organic produce from our Agreco Farm