The holiday studios and apartments are conveniently located less than five minutes walk from the beach, shops and restaurants of the village of Acharavi and 38km from the Town of Corfu. The sea side studios and apartments consist of five independent buildings that are either two or three storey high and in total they cover 27% of the total estate surface facilitating the comforts of a stress free and economic holiday in Corfu, providing a home atmosphere away from home. The remaining 73% of the estate surface is covered in vegetation, with lawns and beautifully shaped gardens, ideal for those seeking tranquility and relaxation in one of the prime vacation resorts world-wide, attracting thousands of visitors every year. In total there are 11 sea side studios and 13 holiday apartments in Acharavi which differ in style and have been designed in a way to combine the contemporary with the traditional Corfiot architecture. Except the ample room, the light and attractive low buildings and the relaxing atmosphere, the sea side studios and apartments in Acharavi also include a snack bar along with a full range of other amenities such as swimming pool, a children’s pool, a pool bar, and other facilities provide the convenience and comfort essential to relaxing in one of the top holiday resorts in Corfu.