Iberostar Cozumel provides you with all the necessary elements for an unforgettable 5-star vacation in Mexico’s Caribbean. Perfectly combining rustic elements with modern touches this resort features bungalow suites that provide a unique getaway. With a beautiful beach-front location, thriving greenery, and a focus on providing a positive experience for guests and locals. Forget your day-to-day routine and discover the freedom of an All-inclusive resort for families, friends and couples.
- Bungalow suites: The bungalow styled rooms will feel like a secret hideaway in the middle of paradise. From direct beach access to your own private pool, check in to your favorite of the 12 room categories available for a suite that fulfills your vacation’s needs. Each room will assure All-inclusive access, comfort, plus a private patio and hammocks to enjoy the Caribbean outdoors!
- Experience snorkeling and scuba diving in Cozumel: Explore one of the best snorkeling and diving locations in the world that is just off the Caribbean coastline. With a specialized center located within this All-Inclusive resort in Cozumel, guests can easily explore the tropical reefs and see the abundant marine life up close. Experienced and certified instructors will guide you through your diving or snorkeling excursion and help point out the colorful fishes, crabs, eels and coral.
- Fine dining in Mexico: Indulge in the best local Mexican cuisine, fresh seafood, international favorites, and fusion dining at Iberostar Cozumel. Choose from various à la carte and buffet options along with a snack bar perfect for a light meal or quick bite. Guests will never leave hungry but always come back for more.
- Families will fall in love: Iberostar Cozumel prides itself in being a trusted All-Inclusive resort for families located in one of Mexico’s most popular destinations. The little ones can splash around in the kids’ pool and play at the Star Camp where games and activities are waiting. Find facilities that are specially adapted for children and many entertainment options catered for the whole family to enjoy together during your vacation in Mexico.
- Massages and facials: Restore the mind and body with a trip to the top spa in Cozumel which is right in the middle of the Iberostar Cozumel property. Get away from the everyday and settle into the best version of yourself with services that cater to your every need. Benefit from treatments focused on hydrating, restoring, nourishing, and uplifting.
- Concierge service: With top facilities that are focused on providing relaxing and unforgettable experiences, guests of Iberostar Cozumel can expect their dream vacation to become a reality. For any other details or help arranging your adventures in Cozumel or the Riviera Maya, the concierge is ready to assist.
You can’t leave Iberostar Cozumel without first:
- Discovering things to do in Cozumel: Aside from taking advantage of the Caribbean ocean by scuba diving in Cozumel and exploring the magnificent reefs, which is a must do, it also offers plenty of historic sites to explore such the Mayan ruins. Travelers can shop their way through the island and will find plenty of local goods and souvenirs in the town of San Miguel.
- Experiencing the live entertainment: With a theater located on this All-Inclusive resort in Cozumel, the fun never ends. Catch family-friendly shows that range from comedy to musical productions. Create memories and share plenty of laughs with your loved ones with Iberostar’s nightly entertainment program.
- Trying a new sport in the Caribbean: Take advantage of the great weather. Cozumel offers the year-round sunshine of Mexico with plenty of outdoor activities and sports. With so many options available at Iberostar Cozumel you are sure to find a game that you have never tried before but always wanted to. Try tennis, ping pong, archery, darts, basketball, or riflery.
The best kept secret:
Access to Iberostar resorts on the Riviera Maya. Those searching for a vacation in Cozumel island and to the Riviera Maya can take advantage of their All-Inclusive pass. This consists of access to all Iberostar’s 5-star resorts within the same category as Iberostar Cozumel such as Iberostar Tucán, Iberostar Quetzal, Iberostar Paraíso Beach, and Iberostar Paraíso del Mar. Whether you want to stop by and grab a bite or even take a dip in the pools, you are free to explore the resort, so families have some extra fun.