The Melia Benidorm enjoys a fabulous location in the quieter area of Rincon de Loix sitting in over 9000 sqm of lush landscaped green gardens near enough to the centre of Benidorm to enjoy the great shops, cafes, lively bars, restaurants and nightlife yet far enough away from the centre and close enough to the sea (600m) to offer a restful tranquil setting to enjoy a relaxing stay. Offering great value for money coupled with a wealth of services, facilities and amenities making the Melia Benidorm Hotel the ideal choice for discerning holidaymakers and for your next holiday booking in Benidorm.
Getting to the hotel: Alicante Airport is 58km from the Melia Benidorm.
Local tips: Benidorm is not just world famous for being a vibrant resort with plenty of nightly entertainment and trendy beaches it is also boasts one of the best shopping experiences in Spain with designer labels, jewelers, leather goods and Spanish goods in abundance. FACILITIES:Food, drink and entertainment: guests have a choice of dining options including the main buffet restaurant featuring show cooking, themed menu nights and dishes from around the world including an Italian corner, the terrace restaurant serving lighter meals and snacks with a view over the gardens and live music every afternoon. Alternatively guests can chose to stay by the pool and eat from the café/bar poolside offering an a la carte menu including snacks, ice creams and drinks. Drinks are available from the Pub with smoking area, live music, karaoke, games, shows and a wide range of cocktails.
Guests staying in Half Board Basis can exchange dinner for lunch (on request, subject to availability).
Sports, games and activities: 2 outdoor lagoon style swimming pools, complete with waterfalls, spacious sun terraces with loungers and parasols, further heated swimming pool, 2 saunas, 2 whirlpools, full service Spa featuring health and beauty treatments including facials, bi thermal showers, contrast showers, hydrotherapy, Turkish bath, massage, aqua massage, well equipped gym, gardens. On site rental of quad bikes, jet skis, mountain bikes, water skiing, parasailing and horse riding. Animation team organizes games/tournaments and sports based activities throughout the day around the hotel. Further sporting amenities/activities are available for hire/rental nearby including sailing, boating, fishing, tennis and golf.
For the kids: kids outdoor swimming pool, kids playground, kids club with dedicated animation team.
Additional: 24 hour reception, laundry, currency exchange, cyber corner, safety deposit box(reception), Wi-Fi , covered parking, electric scooter rental, car rental, disabled access/friendly, excursion desk/ticket sales for attractions, housekeeping, maid service, gardens, room massage service, meeting/banqueting/convention rooms/service, secretarial services, postal/fax services, 24hrs room service.
The Melia Benidorm Hotel features well appointed spacious comfortably decorated guestrooms fully equipped with full bathroom, seating area, writing desk/dressing table, hairdryer, air conditioning/climate control, satellite/cable TV, direct dial telephone, radio, mini bar, in room safe (laptop size/local charge). Extra bedding, linen, towels, ironing facility and infant cots available on request. All guestrooms enjoy a furnished balcony/terrace offering views of sea/pool area.
Please note that some areas in the hotel are exclusive for guests staying at Level rooms. The Level offers services to maximise luxury during the stay. Exclusive services for Level guests:
- Private breakfast in The Level Lounge (from 7:30am to 10:30am)
- Access to The Level Lounge with permanent service with coffee, tea, infusions, water, soft drinks, pastries and nuts. Open Bar service with premium drinks with and without alcohol from 6pm to 7pm and selection of hot and cold appetizers
- Private check-in/out at The Level reception (from 8am to 11pm)
- Early check-in and late check-out (confirm with The Level staff)
- The Level Reception to help with all your arrangements: arrival, departure, reservations, information on excursions (from 8am to 11pm)
- Work area with Wi-Fi in The Level Lounge
- Lounge with reading area and flat-screen TV and a relaxed and elegant ambience in The Level Lounge
- 20% discount on indoor parking
- Exclusive terrace in lobby area with breakfast service
- Access to a private sundeck and direct access to swimming pools
- Pool Concierge service
Plus the exclusive in-room services:
- Bathroom amenities by LOEWE
- Nespresso coffee machine with capsules and daily replacement
- Kettle with a selection of teas
- Welcome courtesy in your room
- Daily turndown service
- Pillow menu
- The Level slippers and bathrobe
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound Tower (USB, Bluetooth, SD card and FM radio)